- The COMELEC promulgated a resolution requiring all newspapers to give “free print space” within their area of publication known as “COMELEC Space” to enable the candidates to make their qualifications and other information relative to the candidates. Is such a resolution valid?
- The Chairman of COMELEC resigned because of poor health which resignation was duly accepted by the President who designated Matulis, a newly designated Commissioner, as Acting Chairman pending the appointment of a permanent Chairman. Is the designation valid?
- The COMELEC promulgated Resolution No. 2347 pursuant to the Omnibus Election Code (BP 881). The Resolution, among others, prohibits the “posting of decals and stickers in designated mobile places like cars and other moving vehicles except in common poster areas.” A senatorial candidate challenged the said resolution alleging that it infringes on the freedom of expression. Decide.
- COMELEC: Migrante asks Comelec to study online registration for OFWs (mastercitizen.wordpress.com)
- Cayetano’s allegations vs Comelec untrue, says Sarmiento (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Comelec makes it easier for the disabled to vote (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Arroyo bail ruling: Lacierda passes the buck to Comelec (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- COMELEC: New and Existing Voter’s Registration 2012 (mastercitizen.wordpress.com)
- Comelec all set for voters’ registration in Lanao del Sur (mindanews.com)
- 1.56 M signed up in 10-day ARMM voters’ registration (mindanews.com)
- Harassment, delays mar relisting of ARMM voters (mindanews.com)
- Overseas Absentee Voting in the Philippines by COMELEC (slideshare.net)
- Go (1rgcruz.wordpress.com)
- Comelec eyes No. 13 as Senator Santiagoâs replacement (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- 5 ARMM governors, 159 other officials take oath as LP members (mindanews.com)
- Restart (1rgcruz.wordpress.com)