But for how much? Well, only an astonishing one (1) billion dollars, enough to brag the same over its competitors in the IT industry.
According to Inquirer.net, and we quote,
In any case, the verdict in the case — one of several pending in global courts — is likely to have massive repercussions in the hottest part of the technology sector, smartphones and tablets.
- Apple-Samsung jury reaches verdict in epic patent trial (business.financialpost.com)
- Eff A Technology Thug Robbin’ Patents: Apple Beats Down Samsung For $1 Billion!! (bossip.com)
- Jury Awards Samsung $0 In Damages, Finds Apple Not Infringing On Any Patents (androidpolice.com)
- Apple-Samsung Trial Verdict: Apple Wins Big, Jury Awards Apple $1 Billion Plus (cultofmac.com)
- Jury: Samsung should pay Apple more than $1B (cnn.com)
- Apple awarded over $1bn in Samsung patent infringement trial (guardian.co.uk)
- Apple-Samsung Jury Reaches Verdict in Patent Trial – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Jury Largely Sides With Apple in Patent Case Against Samsung (nytimes.com)
- Apple wins $1b in patent war (theage.com.au)
- Samsung Found in Violation of Apple Patents (allthingsd.com)