This was originally posted at Silliman’s University Blog and written by Ivan Maxino Bandal who placed 6th last 2011 bar examination.
- Do not rely on yourself, trust in God.
- The best law school to prepare is where you are currently enrolled.
- Actual review starts the moment you enter law school.
- Find time to enjoy as you prepare.
- Choose quality over quantity.
- Take care of your health during the exam week.
- Just do your best!
These are only the main keynotes of his testimonial. If you want to read the whole article, visit http://su.edu.ph/testimonial/37-7%20Tips%20on%20Passing%20the%20Bar for more detail.s